Friday 7 June 2013

Hybrid Headphones Amplifier Project, ECL82 (6BM8) plus Power BJT for 32ohm Philips Fidelio X1 With Tube Distortion


I'm looking for an Amplifier to drive my new 32 ohm impedence Philips Fidelio X1 Headphones.

My personal project is illustrated below:
Static Voltages
I would have a tipical Tube Distortion, I choose ECL/PCL to drive a Big BJT witjout other BJT drivers, not only 2SC3281, maybe I'll use 2SC2337 I bought from GB but potential fake....
Q3 should be change by 2 diode 1N4148 with related R25 value.
The amplifier factor should be not high, here is 5, there is no overall negative feedback.
Below the Simulation of distortion with V2(Vin)=1Vpk, V(R6)(Vout)=5Vpk F=1kHz

Second armoni c distortion for: V2(Vin)=1Vpk, V(R6)(Vout)=5Vpk F=1kHz

Static Currents


HeadPhones Amplifier Bandwidth


I hope I'll make it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment